What do you want to do and why haven’t you already done it?
Well, it’s just not that simple…. Or is it? A life coach can help you answer that question!
Welcome to Smart Choices Life Coaching
Coaching helps a person move forward from where they are to where they want to be. A life coach is a listener, an encourager, a challenger, an accountability partner, and a guide. A life coach is not a counselor or authority.
As a Christian coach, I bring a biblical worldview to the coach/client relationship.
What are some areas people may seek help from a life coach?
- developing skills
- discovering fulfillment and passions
- setting and achieving goals
- building a mission statement
- solidifying values and direction
- managing life transitions and change effectively
- building confidence
- strengthening relationships and fostering team unity
- bettering communication skills
- increasing focus
- growing courage, and a closer walk with God.